Making Probiotics at Home
Taught by Tracy and Kellie Dodson of Homegrown and Happiness, this class will discuss all you need to know about making your own probiotics easily at home. Tracy and Kellie have been brewing Kombucha, Water Kefir, Milk Kefir, and Fermented Foods for over a decade. Through this class, they will share their journey into probiotics and walk you through step by step process for you to do the same.
The following will be discussed:
- What are probiotics and why are they good for us?
- A little history on probiotics
- Why making your own is far better than store-bought
- Quality ingredient to use and those to avoid
- Proper tools/containers and where to find them
- Instructions for making: Kombucha, Water Kefir, Milk Kefir, and Fermented foods
* You will receive printed information to take home with you
* Samples will be available for your tasting
NOTE: We will have Kombucha SCOBYS and Water Kefir Grains for sale at the end of the class!